Cello Therapeutics, Inc. is a rapidly growing biotech company located in the Sorrento Valley—one of the major biotech hubs in the nation. Cello focuses on the development of novel nanotherapeutics based on biomimetic cell membrane-coated nanoparticles for cancer treatment. Cello offers a highly motivational and rewarding working environment with attractive salary and benefits.
The candidate should possess deep scientific and technical knowledge and experience in developing, transferring, optimizing and validating assays to support pre-clinical and clinical development of Cello’s nanoparticle technology.
Responsible for development and implementation of bioanalytical assay using appropriate fit-for-purpose assay technologies to support nonclinical, clinical product development.
Work with CROs to support GLP pre-clinical studies such as PK and TK, serve as technical expert on assay trouble shooting, and assist in review of assay qualification/validation reports and sample analysis reports from CROs.
Write bioanalysis method protocols, sample analysis procedures, and reports
Responsible for data QC and bioanalytical reports.
- Extensive industry experience in development and assessment of GLP bioanalytical assays related to protein markers on cell surface.
- Life science degree required – PhD with 2+ years of experience.
- Technical expertise in bioanalytical assay development, optimization, and validation for biologics. Hands-on experience with assay development is required.
- Experience managing outsourced bioanalytical activities at CROs, or experience working within a CRO.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details, budget and timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Cello Therapeutics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.